[C320-list] Bow Hatch Cover/Reply

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:08:42 PST 2011

A quick fix for hatch leaks around the hatch/deck joint is liquid LifeCalk.
It is thin enough that it will find and seal most such leaks.  I used it
around the top edge of the fwd hatch several years ago.  I've since
forgotten about it until reading this thread.  If it ever leaks again,
that'll be the time to remove and rebed.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"