[C320-list] Marina fire in Washington NC

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:30:49 PST 2011

Without a witness, they would only be guessing as the destruction was
so complete.

Good advice Karl...there was a Boat U.S. Seaworthy article directly on
point not too long ago.

We have not been allowed to inspect our boat yet, but we are floating
and the boat is still white...my biggest concern right now is whether
the heat vulcanized our Genoa into a log.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC