[C320-list] Leak in bilge

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Jan 17 06:26:56 PST 2011

 The mast is a real possibility. My boat is on my trailer in the lot and at my last visit, there was some water in the bilge (too much for condensation). When the boat was hauled, I completely dried out all bilge areas. With the boat out of the water, precipitation is the only possible answer and the mast is the likely culprit. I also have water in the well for the emergency tiller so that gasket must be bad too. I put antifreeze (the green stuff) in both the bilge and the emergency tiller well.