[C320-list] Leak in bilge

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:17:39 PST 2011

If your boat is on the hard check to see how it is positioned fore/aft. If
pitched slightly forward, water could be coming from the pedestal, emerg
steering, stanchions, or anyplace aft of the bilge. On our #62, most of such
leaks would drain into the bilge.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"