[C320-list] Schaefer 2100 furler drum

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 28 11:26:14 PST 2011

I checked with Schaefer Marine today as this changeout has been on my
"to-do" list for a long time.
Since we may take the boat to the Bahamas in the fall, this is something
best done sooner than later.

I found:
The charge for the drum is $140.00.  Call Joy at 508-995-9511 and she will
be
happy to send you one.

Karl Mielenhausen
Silver Lining, #690