[C320-list] Battery Replacement Choices

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:15:04 PST 2011

Mea culpa, mea culpa.  In my reply on 1/25, I offered a suggestion as to how
to estimate the amp hours of a battery from the Reserve Capacity (RC.)  I
said to divide when I should have said multiply.  So sorry.

Corrected statement: Because flooded 4D batteries are sold as truck
batteries, many don't show a standard amp hour rating. You can call the
distributor or manufacturer, or multiply the Reserve Capacity (RC) by 0.6 to
get an approximation of AH capacity, (I learned from Interstate Batteries.)

Warren & Pattie Updike

1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"