[C320-list] Schaefer 2100 furler maintenanc

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:03:44 PST 2011

Our boat too is fresh water sailed and put up in the Winter until it was
moved to Lake Mead and is in the water year round.  Six years on Lake
Michigan without a problem.  Two years in the desert and I think it was the
air blown sand that got the bearings.  That was two years ago.  No problems
since (2 Yrs.)

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" 2000/744

--