[C320-list] Midship cleats

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 07:29:10 PDT 2011

Chuck and Kathy-I look at form, function and trip hazards on any new deck
hardware and agree that the toe rail installation is the best.  Jeff Church
who also had a 320 did a posting or a Mainsheet article on the toe rail
installation.  Some poor sole in my harbor with an old smaller sail boat has
cleats mounted on the side of her hull.  No trip hazard, but laying up to a
dock must be interesting.

I did buy some track cleats from Garhauer for the lower genoa track and use
them temporarily when needed in a foreign harbor for a spring line.
Normally they sit in a locker.

Bob Sloat