[C320-list] Head smell discoveries

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:36:19 PDT 2011

Jeff, the wind came up in a gust to over 20 knots and stayed thereabouts..
We eased both man and jib to get rail out of water.
We had a run of over a half hour with the SOG continuous over 7.5 and going
up to as high as 8.5 knots a number of times.
It was a thrilling ride until the wind dropped.
This was all on the upper Chesapeake off Pooles island above Middle River
Irv Grunes
2001 #851
Sue Creek off Middle River.