[C320-list] Head smell discoveries

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 05:31:14 PDT 2011

John, there are a number of tank monitors that will do the job. There are
those that sense the tank from outside so it is not necessary to puncture
the tank.  We installed one such when we replaced the tank with the 23gal.
model.  Tank shape matters for accuracy; but, just having an indication of
tank fill is a big help.  It is usually just the two of us on board when
cruising and the 23 gals. Will last approx. six days.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"