[C320-list] Problems ordering Catalina parts?

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 11 07:25:16 PDT 2011

When I had a problem soon after we bought our boat in 2003, Frank Butler
himself got involved. I told him I thought it was commendable that someone
in his position should do that but expressed the opinion that he should have
people in his employ who should be handling issues like mine. Apparently,
eight years later, people in his employ still are not handling issues.

Jack