[C320-list] Waste tank dectector locations

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 16:24:30 PDT 2011

Warren
Thanks for the info. I will be using a Sensa Tank Marine 100 with the 22 gal tank. It does not have to be programmed. I will measure the tank this weekend and determine if I should calculate the various volume positions. i suspect not but I will go through the exercise anyway for anybody who wants the info in the future. Having had the tank full when I thought it was only 1/4 full brought this project to the top of my list of things to do.
Don #1005 "Mandolin Wind"