[C320-list] PLEASE SUGGEST BATTERY REPLACEMENT

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Fri Jul 15 18:57:26 PDT 2011

Pete,

I changed out my batteries last month and installed Interstate deep cycle
SRM 4Ds at a cost of only $333 total for both batteries with a core
exchange. Each battery now has 1314 CCA and 390 reserve minutes at 25A. I
called around and purchased the batteries from a boat dealer who has an
Interstate Battery Truck making a delivery several times a week.

We never run the fridge while off the boat and got 9 years out of the OEM
4Ds with over 45 nights away from the dock each year. We only got 5 1/2
years out of the West Marine Seavolt 4Ds that had something like only 220
reserve minutes from each battery when they were new.

Rick
My-Ria #277