[C320-list] Changing the Impeller, Changing the Oil

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 10:11:56 PDT 2011

Jason,
The impeller plate is easy to remove without removing the pump, however either way is easy. The belt tensioning I found easy to set as well using on leg of my channel locks as a lever. Yes you do go down the dip stick holder to extract the oil. I always run my engine fifteen minutes in gear before doing an oil change. Being in gear will bring the temperature up faster. The job I don't like to do, which is coming up August 15th, the day I do it every year, is the fuel filters. These I do not consider as easy as the other two jobs mentioned.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606