[C320-list] Information

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 12:53:20 PDT 2011

As a new 320 owner I have a few questions.
1. From old posts I understand the 320 lists to port. I have found that the Mark II behind me and I both list, his slightly more. Why?  Is this a design problem or is this just the effect of putting all that stuff in the port locker? I know it does not effect the performance,  just curious.
2. How long does the 2 gal propane tank last? Is there a 5 gal tank that fits? I know my BBQ tank does not.
3. Has anybody had to rebuild  Maxprop blades? Cost?
Tip: I found a nice cutting board that fit tinside the stove top. I hot glued some drawer liner I got from Costco to one side. Does not silde or rattle on the stove top. Planning to line some of my lockers with the stuff.
Don Lawson #1005