[C320-list] Information

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 13:59:42 PDT 2011

Don, on OBUOY #219 the propane tank needed to be filled twice the first year, the last fill was six years ago--your question is similiar to" how long will a tank of gas last?", oh yes, that was the question---depends on how much you use it.
Loading on the boat very much affects the list.  OBUOY has no list.  The mast is verticle, other 320 owners ask why mine is straight--I tell them to shift some weight.
I have the 3 blade prop, but rebuild kits should be available.
Welcome to the 320 owners group, you have a very fine boat that should provide years of fun and there are many projects to make it more useful--A coaming box on the port side was my first project even prior to writing the check.    Ken