[C320-list] Mast Top Shroud Exit/Reply

P & B Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 4 19:45:34 PDT 2011

Thanks Stephen, Yes I know the mast water exit point. This is ok. Don't know
if water is following electrical wires as suggested. Could be the problem. I
seem to get about 500ml in bilge every time it rains. Have to go looking
maybe some other place for ingress. Possibly hatch window seals or chain
block area. Let you know.
Peter Jaraman 1096