[C320-list] Jabsco head pump question

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Wed Jun 22 08:03:52 PDT 2011

Hi All... pumps seem to be my problem these days...I asked about my fresh water pump the other day and I appreciate all the quick responses I got.

Today its my Jabsco head pump, I think.  I have opened the head intake in the aft berth closet and I switch the head toggle to the left so that water will fill the toilet bowl, but I'm getting no water.  The manual pump seems to function (it goes up and down without too much effort), but I'm getting no water through the system.  Even if I unscrew the holding talk to relieve air pressure.

Any ideas?

Thanks again

John Scott
#15 Wooshkeetaan