[C320-list] C320 Storage Questions

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Wed Jun 22 19:18:56 PDT 2011

I recently added a porch and deck to my house.
I covered some of the walls with PVC Sheets
that come in 8 X 10' and smaller. This seems to be
the same stuff sold at WM and called plastic building
material. Seems to be much cheaper as well. Cuts,
and shapes better that wood. I've been thinking of
building a shelf unit in the back of the port cockpit
lazeret. Seems to be an ideal product suited for
boats.

Paul
Affinity 657