[C320-list] Macerator

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 00:57:17 PDT 2011

Tim,
I won't be back to my 1999 boat until Tuesday, I am sure you will have the information by then. Before you replace try this, may not work in your situation but worth a try. The macerator may be jammed, happened to me. At the bottom end there is a screw slot that will accept a flat screw driver, try turning that several turns then try the pump again. Hard to believe that with limted use that the pump is done.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606