[C320-list] Temperature and fuel gauge

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Jun 6 05:13:09 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

I noticed this weekend that I have the same condition with my temperature
gauge after I left the marina. I removed the thermostat before continuing on
to ensure that I did not have an overheating situation I could avoid.

 My fuel gauge registers empty and I replaced the sender this spring, but
that did not prove to be helpful. Now I just top off the fuel tank and keep
track of the engine hours before the next fill-up.

I may pull the instrument panel cover this week to see if I may find a loose
ground connection that may be related to both gauges before I consider
replacing the gauges.

Anyone out there have other options for us to consider?

Thanks.

Rick
95 320 #277