[C320-list] Temperature and fuel gauge

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 6 05:26:10 PDT 2011

Rick & Jim,

Fuel gauge problems were discussed in the May 2009 Mainsheet
(http://www.catalina320.com/article.php/20090718083201878).
That article may help. We also have data from the gauge manufacturer
(Teleflex) on the website
(http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/index.php?id=94).
You may have to log into the website to be able to see the articles if the
above links do not work. This is some of that valuable "members-only"
information.

Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen