[C320-list] Companionway Doors

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 7 11:44:37 PDT 2011

I just recently installed the ZARCOR doors and we think they are great for the cruising we do here on Lake Ontario; the bug screens change out very conveniently. They are a snap to install if you follow the instructions on the CD that comes with them. If I have a complaint at all it would have to do with the locking system. We went with the combination lock and if doing again wouldn't bother. I would go for a lock and hasp.
Cheers
JohnM
1999 #574