[C320-list] Bilge pump (HELP) - documented on 320 Website

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 9 17:23:13 PDT 2011

So, Brad, lemme get this straight. Was your original  switch a Rule? Mine is
a Rule but, as I said earlier, there ain't no screws to loosen as others
have described, so I'm thinking I have a different model. I never had any
trouble with this switch until this season when it stopped working
altogether. You think the Johnson is the way to go? And does it fit the same
holes as the Rule?

Jack