[C320-list] The bilge pump float switch

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 19:41:05 PDT 2011

The sleeve within the sleeve came out of the bilge with two "hot wires",
made a stop at the bilge pump, where it picked up another wire, and then
back to the panel.

Nothing going to the battery.

I had a black ground from the cheap POS float switch, the new one didn't
have one so I rolled it up and tied it back to the bilge pump for save
keeping.

Everything works.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"