[C320-list] fresh water pump

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 13:28:48 PDT 2011

Does the water flow OK from the head sink faucet and (if equipped) aft
deck swim shower sprayhead?  If flow OK, I say clogged galley faucet.
If flow not OK, check the pump inlet filter.  If that filter isn't
clogged, check the pump thus:  Turn off the breaker, disconnect the
hose from the pump outlet side and have someone turn the breaker on
for a second.  If no water gushes out, bad pump.  Given your hull
number, I wouldn't be surprised (or feel bad), if the pump has retired.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906