[C320-list] fresh water pump

David J Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Mon Jun 20 13:56:59 PDT 2011

It would most likely be the intake screen or the valves are turned off from the tanks.  Still even with the screen plugged (happened once or twice) I've never had it blow the breaker.   If it was the screen on the sink I'd expect the pump to pressure switch to shut off as if the water was off worst case.

David J Cardoza
dave at avaloncon.com