[C320-list] Thru hulls under head sink

Ted Barto capt.tb at verizon.net
Mon Jun 20 16:54:25 PDT 2011

For mine it is open in vertical (up position) for both head intake and
discharge from shower/icebox, closed when pulled towards access (inboard).
Also seems open when in horizontal position pushed out board, since this is
a ball valve it seems to me this position might only open head intake to
hose from icebox drain.
There is ANOTHER valve to direct sump pump intake between shower and icebox
discharge, my boat is also plumbed for direct overboard, I've never had a
boat with so much plumbing for just 1 head.  I'm gonna have to look closer
at this.
Ted
2002 #880 NancyB