[C320-list] HULL INCLINED

platayoro at katamail.com platayoro at katamail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:49:50 PDT 2011

   Hallo Jeff,

   but is it is unpleasant to find people who  warn you of  the wrong hull
   and  speak against  " Catalina ".

   But if you say that is normal I feel better

   despite  I wonder if I choose the right boat. I would think that there
   is a design flaw at the origin.

   Thanks a lot

   Maria Grazia

   mar 21/06/11 17:56 , Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com ha inviato:

     The 320 design has always leaned towards the Galley side and is a
     well known and often discussed fact.
     Keeping a full fuel tank and full aft water tank minimizes that.
     Also keeping heavy things in the aft starboard locked also helps.
     We keep our dinghy on davits pointing so the outboard is on the
     starboard side.
     If your boat is leaning towards the Head and not the galley, that
     would be unusual. ??
     -jeff
     [1]platayoro at katamail.com wrote:
     Hallo to everybody!
     My hull is slightly tilted on the right even i did not put anything
     particularly heavy on board on that side only clothes, dishes ecc.
     This happens since I bought my Catalina (about 2 years ago).
     I advice the Catalina Ufficial Italian Impoter who sold us the boat,
     and after many complaintst
     they will come to see the boat next week.
     I wonder if it happens also some of you and what it can be.
     I just had to clean the hull to prepare the boat before the summer
     holidays and the blue waterline on the side of the slope was ruined
     for
     the water
     Thanks for news pls help ...
     Maria Grazia & Gae HULL 1124 "MARALI" ITALY GENOVA
     Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalit� ! Crea subito Gratis la tua
     nuova
     Casella di Posta [1]Katamail