[C320-list] Sailing Roll Call

Bob Zook bzook60 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 19:58:42 PDT 2011

The Admiral and I spent 10 days in early June sailing in Grand Traverse Bay. Traverse City, Suttons Bay, North Port and Petoskey were some of our stops. Spent 3 days in Petosky due to high winds and thunder storms, but it was an awesome trip. Mary Kate is managed by Bay Breeze Yacht Charters in Traverse City, so she is usually chartered out a lot in July and August, this pretty much pays the bills for the year. We will be back on her in Late August for another week. Then several long weekends in the fall.

We love our 320 and feel very good about having her managed since we live 5 hour's away.

Great sailing to all,

Bob and Carolyn Zook
S/V Mary Kate #489