[C320-list] SAILING ROLL CALL

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 26 09:59:07 PDT 2011

We home port Luffin life at Deadman Bay in Kingston Ontario. We'll be spending the next week (Canada Day Week July 1st) sailing around the Thousand Islands and taking in a play at the Thousand Island Playhouse in Gananoque. Next is to head westward past Amherst Island into Hay Bay, the Bay of Quinte, and through the Murray Canal to Cobourg and thence on to Toronto. Some great cruising grounds! It is rare that during any given week we are not aboard somewhere taking advantage of the wonderful reciprocal clubs around Lake Ontario.
Cheers
John Morrison
1999 #574