[C320-list] Exhaust Elbow--Reply

MICHAEL COLE mcol3781 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 15 18:06:09 PDT 2011

Hi Peter--- I only use the engine 80-90 hrs a year mostly the boat is sailed. I club race 28 times per annum plus the Australia day regatta. I've never put diesel in the boat without also using an additive to kill bacteria and disperse water. Also I get the engine serviced by a diesel mechanic every 12-18 months. The temperature is fine. I do run the engine for 5mins before leaving the marina and make a point when motoring back after the race to run it hard until about 5 mins before stopping when I cut the revs to allow the engine to cool a little.
           Mike Cole    #421    "Mio Dio"
              Sydney