[C320-list] Exhaust Elbow--Reply

P & B Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 16 16:15:57 PDT 2011

Good one Mike, sounds like she's in good nick. We just pulled our U type
mixing elbow off exhaust elbow and wow almost completely clogged with rust!
and carbon. I'm amazed it still worked. This was after only 240 hrs and 4 yo
boat. I do think the elbow cast might have been roughly done. As checking
the new one is quite smooth internally.
Good luck with yours. Peter.