[C320-list] Lewmar portlights

Mike Paris mparis495 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:43:02 PDT 2011

I would like to replace the lens on the 6 Lewmar portlights on my 2000 (#734) as they are crazed. I contacted Select Plastics, as a few on here have suggested, but they replied that I need to get them directly from Lewmar.  Have any of you had to do this or is there a better way?

Each lens is stamped with the name Lewmar and the number SZ18 16F9 - if this means anything. They are oval shaped. The lens dimensions are 12 3/16" x 5 1/4". I sent Select these dimensions as well as photos.

Thanks,
Mike P

Sent from my iPhone