[C320-list] Propeller decision made - Flex O Fold

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 18:37:31 PDT 2011

When I called the folks over at Flex O Fold and they told me they would still honor the boat show price, I just whipped out the credit card and put the feathering KIWI out of my mind.

If I can get the prop on this weekend and the bottom painted, I might be in the water next week.  That would be the absolute earliest since we had kids.

Back in 2003 and 2004 I was getting into the water in JUNE.  Ouch.

I am planning on mounting the prop myself.  I talked to another owner and he said he did it himself and was actually amazed that anyone would "pay" to have it installed.  I later found out he is a dentist.

Anyone with the FOF prop have any commentary on that?  I would love the save the $160 if I don't have to pay someone.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD