[C320-list] Electric Winch

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 08:11:54 PDT 2011

Be aware that this winch will not be able to hoist you up the mast. My friend borrowed one from someone & we tried this. It would not lift him at all. Better to buy a Milwaukee right angle drill & winch bit which will be cheaper, & from what I have read is able to hoist someone up the mast with no trouble.
Lew