[C320-list] Prop Pitch

Magnuson's Time A Weigh gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Sat Mar 5 09:58:29 PST 2011

Hi John,
It appears that you have definitely done your home work.  I have seen many
posts on this site about folding or feathering props.  When I bought my 1995
four years ago, I was advised by several of my very experienced sailing
friends who advised me to buy a Max-Prop, which I did solely based on their
testimonials.   I have been extremely impressed with its performance.
Thrust at low rpms, stopping, and reverse make my 320 handle like a dream..
Having nothing else to compare it to though, I am curious if others are
using the Max Prop or have had any experience with them since I haven't seen
many comments about them?

Gary
1995 #205
Time A Weigh