[C320-list] Jack lines

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Sat Mar 5 18:14:26 PST 2011

If the jack line goes from the traveler near centerline to the base of the
helm, doesn't this create a problem in the cockpit with handling the jib
sheets and other functions that normally require moving around in the
cockpit?  How do you handle such tasks with the centerline jack line?

Dennis Harris  C 320 #694