[C320-list] weeping strut shows at haul out

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 03:55:06 PST 2011

Nat,

Not sure if they changed the setup with later models, but the strut bolts on
my hull (582) are exposed. However, I'm not sure that just tightening these
bolts even if you do have access is going to help with water ingress into
the hull from the outer joint--I know several owners on the list did make
this repair early on. You may want to check the archives and contact them if
they do not respond....

Good luck....

Regards,

Jon Vez