[C320-list] Link 20 High Consumption Rate

vpweikel at comcast.net vpweikel at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 07:26:00 PST 2011

Mike,

On two occasions, my Heart Freedom inverter drew high amps while recharging.  During one of the instances, the overload light even lit up.

After investigation, it was noticed that the battery water level was low.  Adding water solved the problem.

I don't know if this applies to your situation, but it bears checking the battery water level.

Low water level increases the internal battery resistance and leads to high current draw.

Just a thought.

Paul Weikel

Second Chance

Hull 361