[C320-list] Black Exhaust smoke

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:22:33 PST 2011

Probably the exhaust mixing elbow is clogged up. This happened with my boat a few years ago. It's important to run the engine at high RPM's (3,00-3200) for short periods of time to help prevent this. I had to have my mixing elbow replaced, but there may be a cheaper solution!

Crosby Roper, VMD
Tethys- Hull 1054