[C320-list] Exhaust elbow

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 15:39:03 PDT 2011

I replaced my exhaust elbow a few years ago, along with a leaking aqua lift
muffler.  The most difficult part of the exhaust elbow replacement is
getting the hoses off and back on the elbow.  I used a hair dryer to heat
the ends of the hoses, lubed the inside of the hoses with dish soap, and
they eventually slid on.  The elbow itself is straightforward - 4 bolts and
a replacement gasket.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD