[C320-list] Exhaust elbow/Reply

P & B Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 14 16:03:12 PDT 2011

John, only four years old now. Getting black smoke from exhaust. Took elbow
off as suggested, to clean. Some carbon build up but not to bad. Having
difficulty separating exhaust elbow (high rise) from small manifold. The two
piece elbow joining screw is seized, will have to use some penetrating oil
and heat to separate. See how we go then.
Maybe the black exhaust is from the injectors. Checked prop is ok.
Peter, "Jaraman" # 1096.