[C320-list] Exhaust elbow/Reply

P & B Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 15 03:09:49 PDT 2011

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your comments. I have now removed mine and guess what.
the aperture in the elbow would be less than 3mm. No wonder the donk was
puffing out black smoke. Have ordered another from Yanmar about $245 Aus.
Found another place in US for about half the price, but needed it urgently.
Don't know about stainless have been told very vulnerable to cracking.
Anyway let you know how we go. By the way does the large connector need a
sealing compound?
Peter.