[C320-list] United Marine Underwriters

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 15:32:08 PDT 2011

Re Progressive...before anybody takes a policy from them, google or  bing
"Peter Lewis" he is their chairman.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 3/17/2011 5:12:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wupdike at hotmail.com writes:

Hello  Jason, or is it George?  I was with BoatUS for years and left  after
(storm) Isabel when their rates went through the roof.  I then  took a
policy
with Progressive through the USAA Agency until their rates  kept going up.
I'm now with Erie Insurance a Pennsylvania Co.  They  write coverage in 11
states and the District of Columbia. From New York to  North Carolina and
from Wisconsin to Tennessee.  It's a decent policy  for my needs on the
Chesapeake Bay and the company is well respected.   BoatUS now offers the
disappearing deductable as does Progressive; but,  BoatUS wants a survey on
older boats. I wasn't going for that.

You  don't say where you are.  Location makes a big difference in  available
coverage and premiums.
Warren Updike