[C320-list] United Marine Underwriters

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Mar 17 15:41:48 PDT 2011

I agree it makes a lot of difference;

* Where you are

* Whether you insure house/car/etc through the same insurance co.

* How much coverage and of what types

We insure house, cars and boat through State Farm and the rates seem suspiciously (uncomfortably)low.  But then we only sail for the couple months of bad ice skating weather up here we call summer.

-Jeff H.