[C320-list] Was United Marine Underwriters Now boating in upper Wisconsin

Magnuson's Time A Weigh gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Fri Mar 18 08:53:11 PDT 2011

Hi Brad,
Brr is a brief but an adequate description.  Plan A is to pull the cover
in late April or Mid May and splash.  Since I live in Central Illinois,
it is a 10 hr trip to get to the boat, so we stay for at least two weeks
at a time.  Apple fest is the big Community event that happens on the
first week end in October, so after the festivities on Sunday, we pull
on Monday, decommission, cover and are home in Illinois to start choir
practice on Wednesday night.   Perhaps that is why my insurance premium
is lower....with a 6 to 7 month layup.   We do really enjoy the Apostle
Islands for sailing!!  This is the web cam I monitor to see if it is
time to head north. http://www.apostleislandsmarina.com/
This link will take you to Bayfield's promo video.
http://bayfield.org/video_tour.php

I am sure it is more information that you wanted, but hey, I am still
waiting for spring up north.

Gary
Time A Weigh #205