[C320-list] United Marine Underwriters /// Check out Nationwide Ins.

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 10:18:27 PDT 2011

As many have stated, location, boat use etc. play a large role. However,
here in the Northeast I have consistently gotten quotes from BoatUS that are
substantially higher than anyone else. I just did a fresh round of insurance
shopping for the new boat and BUS was $600 higher and their deductible was
also higher--