[C320-list] Sailboat Insurance

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:54:03 PDT 2011

I am in western LI sound I use Cabral INsurance Brokerage and he has me with
New Hampshire Insurance company.

I pay $625 for the year with full replacement cost at about $70k

Last year a squall came in dragged all sorts of boats in my harbor I had
some damage they assessed and paid me quickly. If anyone wants my brokers
number I'd be glad to share

Rick
724

--
*Rick Evans | IM: XNTRK55 | Cell 646.431.7562 *