[C320-list] Leaking emergency rudder deck plate.

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Mar 21 06:29:39 PDT 2011

 I have the same problem on hull 1146. I tried re-caulking the screw heads but that didn't help. Santa got me a new fixture but I haven't installed it yet, once I do and we go through some precipitation events, I'll let you know if there is any improvement.  In the meantime, I kept antifreeze in the well over the winter.